[C38] Teak

les hlhowell at pacbell.net
Sun Dec 4 17:24:45 EST 2011

Nancy did all the bright work on JACE.  Her bible was the book
Brightwork.  You might find a copy on AMAZON.  In southern CA, the
finish would last 3-5years when done by the books standards and the
better we maintained it (no chipping and patching any holes) the longer
it lasted.  It was always varnished, about 10 coats if I remember right.

Regards,
Les H