[C38] why replace Signet speed transducer?

Max Soto maxsoto at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 21:42:04 EST 2011

Hey Don, I needed easier to reach instruments and bigger numbers. I needed them installed on the pedestal guard, but the signets are huge, so I bought the  ST60 depth, speed and wind system for  just $140. A steal! The only thing missing is the wind display.
also the rm have a lot of extra functions, like shallow and deep anchor alarms, race timer, etc.
The signet depth and speed were using four wires each, two for power and two more for illumination... and the rm were just plugged with a small wire to the autopilot.
Besides all that, the "damage" is already done to the hull!!
Regards
Max

Sent from my iPod