[C38] Any C38ers in Vancouver?

Mark O'Dell mixedbusinesscontact at gmail.com
Wed May 30 14:07:51 EDT 2012

Hey All...

I'm curious if there are any C-38ers in Vancouver, B.C..???

Myself and a fellow sailor are in Vancouver B.C. on business for a
week every July... and we've always wanted to do a full day sail with
someone with some local knowledge. We've done the "tourist day sail"
with Simplicity Sailing (which was very nice by the way) but we'd like
to see what else is out there. We've looked at the bare boats and
charters but they are $$$$$$$ especially for the day.

So, are there any C38ers or C38ers with friends that might be
interested in having two experienced crew on board for a nice day sail
on July 21, 22, or 28? Or know of anyplace we could look? We'd pay
cash, or simply stock the boat with provisions, and of course we'd
actively crew. We could get our selves to any location within a
reasonable cab ride from Downtown Vancouver... and if you ever found
yourself in Baltimore, Md. we'd certainly return the favor.

Just thought I'd throw it out there.

Thanx,
Mark O'Dell
MOMENTOUS #230