[C38] hello

les hlhowell at pacbell.net
Sat Jun 30 12:37:45 EDT 2012

Hi, Ben,
	I put it on the to: line, so you can copy it from there, or you can
copy and paste it from here.

	To the list:
Hi, guys,
	This is Benjamin Doolittle, who purchased JACE, now KneeDeep.  The boat
is currently out of the country, although Ben and his family are in the
US.  They have a neat blog called WWW.doolittlecruising.blogspot.com and
their boys have one too that you can link to.  Read about their cruising
adventures there.

Regards,
Les H