[C38] San Francisco Nationals

littlebreeze at comcast.net littlebreeze at comcast.net
Tue Jul 3 10:44:06 EDT 2012

So far we have three confirmed boats for San Francisco Nationals. They are Enfin, Pretty Lady, and Little Breeze. We are hoping Hassel will be able to shanghai a crew and come up from Long Beach. I am sending out an invitation to all the Bay Area sailors, who sail Catalina 38s, and who watch this list, but may not be members. Boats like Flight Risk, Complete Abandon, Discrete Charm, and the world famous Harp. I am inviting all of you to join us for the Nationals in August. Please contact me off list at littlebreeze at comcast.net.

Thank you

Kerry Grimes
Little Breeze, 139
San Francisco, CA