[C38] Transmission Shift problem

1derful at comcast.net 1derful at comcast.net
Thu Jul 5 23:51:47 EDT 2012

While pulling into slip today, my boat would not shift into forward.  It stayed in reverse.

Feels like the lever is loose someplace.

Fortunately I was half-way into down-wind slip and jumped to dock.  If it had happened a little earlier I would have trashed a lot of vessels.

Good way to meet fellow boater?

Any suggestions on trouble-shooting?

Just a reminder to Bay Area Catalina owners....there is a party at Richmond in a couple of weeks.  Check it out at www . SFcats .org .

Some people worry about event being in Richmond.  What is the big deal....don't you all carry a 9 millimeter?   LOL

This part of Richmond is totally safe.  It is within a reserve dedicated to "Rosy the Riveter " who helped build the Liberty ships in Richmond during WWII.

Kaiser ran the place and that's where the present Kaiser-Permanente came from.  Kaiser didn't want his workers to lose time waiting in a doctor's office so he brought the doctors to his shop .

TMI ?

Patrick