[C38] Chesapeake Bay C38ers Governors Cup

dmills3 at comcast.net dmills3 at comcast.net
Sat Jul 28 19:20:37 EDT 2012

Hi Chesapeake Bay C 38'ers. JAZZ and the Blonde Stranger are doing the Governors Cup race next Fri. Aug 3rd and the Blonde Stranger still needs 2 or 3 more crew people. I know Mark O'D ell is in Jones Creek and I think it's Michael in the South or West River. Any chance a couple of your crew would be interested in doing the Governors Cup. We have a 3:15 PM start off of Annapolis on Friday afternoon Aug 3rd and sail all night long to St Mary's City (college).

Thanks, Dan Miller #108