[C38] Fwd: Fresh water foot pump

Peggy Droesch saintpeg at earthlink.net
Tue Sep 4 11:56:46 EDT 2012

Max,

Re: installing the foot pump under the sink door: if you are at all prone to running into things (as I am), I can guarantee you will find that pump with your big toe on a dark & stormy night, or in broad daylight at the dock. I like Steve's idea of putting it inside the under-sink cupboard, looking forward to seeing the photo.

I took a foam beer can sleeve & put it over the foot pump so that when I do run into it, at least it's well padded. Even with the sleeve the pump is still operable.

Attached is a shot of the location of the spout, it is directly in front of the sink faucet set.

Peggy
IRIE #231
San Francisco