[C38] Chesapeake Good Old Boat Regatta

dmills3 at comcast.net dmills3 at comcast.net
Wed Sep 26 13:56:54 EDT 2012

Fellow sailers, Come On C38er's a one design start. It's time to register for the Good Old Boat Regatta. They are only racing Sat. Oct 6. It seems too many others wanted to be able to go to the Boat Show on Sunday. I responded to the first email I received from Charlie Husar asking if we could have 2 races on Saturday but have not received a response. YOU HAVE TO REGISTER BY THIS FRIDAY THE 28TH! You can register at www.shearwatersc.org . Let's go you only have 2 days to register. We need at least 3 boats. I'm already registered and we can decide among ourselves whether it's spinnaker or non-spinnaker.
Dan Miller #108 Blonde Stranger