[C38] Catalina 38 Shirts

littlebreeze@comcast.net littlebreeze at comcast.net
Tue Oct 2 18:03:16 EDT 2012

I was kinda shocked myself.  The ones we ordered for the race were only $19 each, but we ordered 30 shirts. This time, we only have an order for eleven, and with having four colors on the front of the shirt, it drove the price up.  I even called them to confirm.

But I have to say, they look great.
Kerry Grimes
Little Breeze, 139
San Francisco, CA

Sent from my HTC EVO 4G LTE exclusively from Sprint