[C38] Goblin Regatta

Joseph Launie jlaunie at cox.net
Mon Oct 22 02:36:04 EDT 2012

Hi,
     On the odd chance that we have some flet members visiting the West
Coast - we have a 2 day regatta coming up October 26 -27  in Santa
Barbara. We are short on crew and would love to have some out of town
folks sail on Macavity. We are a little different. We have a 3.5 foot
sprit and assy chutes only. We also have 3 Harken electric racing
winches. Finally we have just added Karver top down chute furlers. We
are already to go but short on crew. Joe