[C38] Bob Stay

Joseph Launie jlaunie at cox.net
Thu Nov 29 01:12:49 EST 2012

Hi,
     I am going to put a bob stay on Macavity to handle my Kaver top
down chute furler. Does anyone know where I can get a bracket built for
the bow  of the boat? I want it to be v shaped stainless following the
shape of the hull with an eye to swage the bob stay to. I would also
want backing plates for the inside of the hull. It needs to be strong.
The bob stay itself will be 11 mm spectra with a cover rated at 19,000
pounds.  SAnta Barbara is a good place for olives but not stainless. Joe