[C38] Need vote for dodger design

Max Soto maxsoto at gmail.com
Fri Jan 6 16:55:04 EST 2012

Hi everybody, Estancia is back on the water after six months on the dry, after a peeling, new epoxy bottom and steering system overhaul, etc.
I finally have all the materials, rails, etc, so  Next week I'll start with the dodger project.
 thanks to everyone that send dodger pics and gave advice.
The desings on the attached drawing are the finalists. According to contemporary designs and the curves on the C38, I'm leaning a little bit towards option C. With no removable side curtains and more shaded area to protect from the sun.
What's your vote??? Any thoughts?? Opinion ???

Regards,
Max Soto
Estancia - C38 #198
Puntarenas, Costa Rica