[C38] winch handles under dodger

Max Soto maxsoto at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 15:16:27 EST 2012

Hey MArk, thanks for all the advises and tips. Very helpful.
My bimini is a little bit bigger, so the connector will be less than 2'.
Not much of a problem on a blow! I'm using Strataglas gauge 40, just like
yours (I think!)
 If possible, the pic that I need from you is from the  stainless track
attached under the traveler. If you can remove the front panel and take it,
so I can see how is it attached, that will be great!
Since you already know, the weather here is very warm all year long, so the
removable panels will be great, but since I'm making it, they will
represent a huge challenge, that I might find very hard to tackle, but I'll
see how it goes when I'm working on the patterns.
Regards,

Max

Max Soto
C38 #198 ESTANCIA