[C38] winch handles under dodger

les hlhowell at pacbell.net
Thu Jan 12 14:03:10 EST 2012

There are two other ways to help preserve the zippers and pulls.  One is
WD-40.  Remember that "WD" means water displacing.  The other is bees
wax.  rub the zipper and toggle with bees wax to help prevent uv damage
and also to preserve and lubricate the zipper and pull.
	Both treatements require frequent use.  But be careful to ensure that
the petroleum in the WD 40 doesn't get on the clear plastic and also
that your particular brand of fabric is not adversely affected by the
WD-40.

Regards,