[C38] Dodger installed!!

Max Soto maxsoto at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 16:30:27 EST 2012

Hi everybody,

The doger is finally finished!!! This has been fast, considering that all
my projects take around one year or more to be completed... There were a
few wrinkles left, but hey, this is my first one and I don't do this for a
living!!! LOL..Is not that I doubt about my skills, but this was way beyond
my experience. Honestly I thought it was going to end up worse!! I based
the design on Peregrine's, Momentous, Jace and Discrete Charm's dodger, and
of course the Sailrite DVD. Whitout it, I wounldn't even have thinking
about building it myself.  Does this sounds like an Oscar speech???LOL...
the lesson is that it is so easy for DIY, it just take a about three day
and that's it!

Check it out at my blog:

 http://www.svestancia.blogspot.com/

Regards,