[C38] Desolation sound

PAUL NOTTE panotte at shaw.ca
Thu Jan 26 19:10:23 EST 2012

After adding up all the stats from my log book for my round the Island adventure last summer I sailed slightly less than 40 % of the time I spent in what I would call the forward direction. I learned to be patient and go with the weather. I have motored west bound all the way up Georgia Strait only to have the wind change direction and have motored all the way back. My advice , watch the weather pattern then flip a coin to me its all boat time anyway.
 Now I have to rethink the drip-less seal idea the , after all what's a little water in the bilge. If I'm going to be tied to the dock for extended periods I tighten the seal till it stops dripping , thats worked for me in the past .
   Paul
Impulse  328