[C38] Northwest Summer Cruise

Steve Smolinske SSmolinske at rainierrubber.com
Fri Jan 27 01:18:04 EST 2012

Northwest cruiser/racers the link below is for registration for NORPAC,
it's a week in Barkley Sound of very casual racing, mostly cruising and
socializing.   One non flying sail race a day from anchorage to
anchorage, lots of fun.  It is sponsored by the Seattle Yacht Club and
open to non members.   Peregrine will be there it would be great to see
a few more C38s.  If you have never made it out of the straights and
would like to passage in the company of other boats the fleet usually
meets in Sooke and pushes to Barkley in one day (one very long day).
This will be our third time its held every other year.  Contact me if
you have any questions.

http://www.seattleyachtclub.org/Default.aspx?p=DynamicModule&pageid=2979
80&ssid=225611&vnf=1