[C38] woodwork

Joseph Launie jlaunie at cox.net
Sun Jan 29 22:29:42 EST 2012

Paul,
     After graduate school I lived aboard an Islander 33 for two years.
We were in Marina del Rey in a 560 slip marina and my wife was the
assistant dock master. We got to know all the live aboards. We all had a
dedicated vehicle - usually a van that we used for a closet. Your fix of
the C-38 hanging locker will not give you enough additional space for
your clothes and you will always fight the mildew problem. Buy an old,
huge, gas guzzling van and make it into a closet. It does not have to
run very well or very often. Joe Launie/Macavity