[C38] Second bilge pump

Jeffry Matzdorff earthakat at msn.com
Mon Feb 6 17:28:14 EST 2012

Steve, you will now have four if you unscrew the cap to your very very cool new head sump!   I have 2 shower sumps in enclosed boxes on my boat.
If I should start taking on water I can unscrew the tops and then have 2 additional dewatering pumps.

Captain Jeffry Matzdorff
323.855.0191
www.offshoredeliveryskipper.com<http://www.offshoredeliveryskipper.com/>