[C38] Chesapeake Bay C38er's

Brett bikahoga at aol.com
Sat Feb 18 11:27:56 EST 2012

Hey Dan I can't make the meeting, I will be snowmobiling up in Main. When I get back I plan to do some real upgrades to get Jazz ready for racing this summer. It's a big list!!

 We should try and get all the bay boats together and organize a fun raft up or some sort of fun race.

Cheers

Brett
Annapolis, MD
"Jazz" #313