[C38] mast winch

PAUL NOTTE panotte at shaw.ca
Wed Feb 22 00:59:11 EST 2012

I'm not sure of the brand of the chair I have but it is one of the less expensive ones with a hard wooden seat . For the tackle  I just used an old set of fiddle blocks . When I'm finished using them I wrap black tape around the line every 8 to 10 feet as I lower the halyard to keep it from getting tangled in the bag. I worked in the forest industry most of my life so heights don't bother me , there is a brake that can be obtained at a rock climbing shop but I just tie it off with a sheet bend.  I still hook the spin halyard on as a safety line .
  Paul
Impulse 328