[C38] photos

Steve Smolinske SSmolinske at rainierrubber.com
Fri Feb 24 02:22:10 EST 2012

Max,  I always thought the original configuration was a waste of space,
we really don't use the sink and I thought about removing it all
together and replumbing something for the shower, also looked at a
smaller deeper more rectangular sink that would have allowed me to move
the divider out to the same plane as the original one forward, but the
sink cost 300 so the best option for me was to move the faucet