[C38] photos

Steve Smolinske SSmolinske at rainierrubber.com
Fri Feb 24 02:26:26 EST 2012

Thanks Jeffry, we might have found out why the chartplotter would do
those annoying circles, seems the HPC compass for the nexus instruments
inputs information to the server 10x faster than the 0183 connections
output to the plotter,  tomorrow the tech is going to finish the
transponder install and change some settings, will sure be nice if
everything works like it is supposed to.  Any fun deliveries on the
horizon?

Steve