[C38] Dodger

D McC cat38skip at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 24 12:27:34 EST 2012

Max,
Neil Pryde calls their star-cut spinnaker a 'true-radial' spinnaker ...
then there is the symetrical tri-radial with a radial pattern at the top and at
each clew with varying numbers of horizontal bands between ...

and the radial with the radial pattern at the top and bands below ...
each sailmaker seems to have their own naming conventions for their different
patterns.

Common Sense is a rare gift from the Gods.
Most people have only technical training!

The gods do not deduct from man's allotted span those hours spent in sailing.

When in doubt, try the vice You haven't tried before!