[C38] Sails - CAL vs Dacron

Larry Malmberg Larrypi at roadrunner.com
Tue Mar 6 01:07:12 EST 2012

Joe I concur with the carbon fiber, I bought a carbon fiber main and 155
light jib and they lasted about four years, initially we took them off after
races and I stored them in my house, put them on for races and off again.
They didn't last at all, I'm told that if your Dacron starts to lose it's
shape it can be re cut over and over.

Best regards,

Larry Malmberg

7231 Boulder Avenue Suite 507
Highland, CA 92346 PI 15211
Telephone  909-208-1847
FAX           909-991-7568

E Mail  Larrypi at roadrunner.com

Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly,
Laugh uncontrollably, And never regret anything that made you smile..

"The American Indians found out what happens when  you don't control
immigration"

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in
a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside,
thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming; WOW-- What a
Ride!"

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This electronic message, including any attachments,
confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, copying,
use, disclosure or distribution of any parts of the contents of this
message/information is prohibited by federal law. Attempts to intercept this
message are in violation of Title 18 USC 2511(1) of the Electronic
Communications Privacy Act (ECPA), which subjects the interceptor to fines,
imprisonment and/or civil damages. If you are not the intended recipient,
please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the