[C38] Sails info

chandcw at comcast.net chandcw at comcast.net
Tue Mar 6 10:35:52 EST 2012

Fellow 38'ers,

Don Strong is correct....again.  I read you guys every day and am quite
impressed with the range of information shared.  As for the sails discussion
..I am the Lee Sails rep for Oregon and Washington.  What some of you might
consider as an in-between material is the Challenge Cruising Laminate.
Challenge sailcloth is made here in the good ol' USof A.  It has the
laminate shaping quality but with Dacron durability because it incorporates
both.  Being a laminate, it is a radial designed sail.  Check it out at www
challengesailcloth.com
I'd be happy to quote anyone interested in a quality, less-expensive sail.
Cliff Hunter
AVATRICE #259