[C38] Sails info

Stephan Schrenkeisen stephan at davidbushhomes.com
Tue Mar 6 12:16:44 EST 2012

Hello Cliff,

I would be interested in a quote;

Stephan Schrenkeisen,

The Rock #33

  _____

From: listserve-bounces at catalina38.org
[mailto:listserve-bounces at catalina38.org] On Behalf Of chandcw at comcast.net
Sent: Tuesday, March 06, 2012 9:36 AM
To: listserve at catalina38.org
Subject: [C38] Sails info

Fellow 38'ers,

Don Strong is correct....again.  I read you guys every day and am quite
impressed with the range of information shared.  As for the sails
discussion...I am the Lee Sails rep for Oregon and Washington.  What some of
you might consider as an in-between material is the Challenge Cruising
Laminate.  Challenge sailcloth is made here in the good ol' USof A.  It has
the laminate shaping quality but with Dacron durability because it
incorporates both.  Being a laminate, it is a radial designed sail.  Check
it out at www.challengesailcloth.com

I'd be happy to quote anyone interested in a quality, less-expensive sail.

Cliff Hunter

AVATRICE #259

<http://www.incredimail.com/?id=619267&did=10500&ppd=2727,201107241502,9,1,6
03699648167922769&rui=146871141&app_test_id=0&sd=20120306> FREE Animations
for your email - by IncrediMail! Click Here!