[C38] locating your blog

Don Strong drstrong at ucdavis.edu
Fri Mar 23 14:54:32 EDT 2012

Joe: It could be difficult to locate a blog on a C38. Indeed McCavity
might not have one.  Cats have been known to eat blogs. You must begin
your search by crawling into the space behind the engine. You have to be
entirely within the space there (or you could hire an 8 year old, who
would fit much more readily than and adult).  Then, once in the space,
you say very quietly, "here bloggy bloggy."  If Macavity has a blog, it
is bound to come out and sit right on your nose.
Don