[C38] Facet Fuel Pump pressure

Max Soto maxsoto at gmail.com
Thu Apr 12 13:53:08 EDT 2012

Totally right Larry,
The Racor will be working before the fuel pump.
Everybody should keep in mind that these pumps has a filter inside of it
that should be checked every now and then.
That filter is also replaceable.
Check it out here:
http://www.catalinadirect.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=product.display&product_ID=1634&ParentCat=71
Regards,