[C38] 2012 Dues

S Orton ssorton at hotmail.com
Fri May 4 20:45:29 EDT 2012

All,  I'm putting a request out for our annual dues of $25 mailed or $26 Paypal.  I'm quit late with this request, because I've been struggling with the amount in our treasury.  Unlike the USA, we are carrying a surplus of approximately $1400- our annual expenses have been approximately $1300 and nonprofits aren't suppose to carry a surplus.  A consensus of the CAT 38 officers suggest we need to keep the dues the same and offer more programs to benefit the association.  So please send Commodore Chuck Finn your suggestions!  Actually May is a good month for dues collection as of July 10th, I need to send into the MAINSHEET all addresses for the next magazine mailing.  If you are paying using Paypal, go to the CAT 38 web site and follow directions.  To use snail mail, send $25 to: Steve Orton, CAT 38 Treasurer10611 SE Cisco Rd.Port Orchard, WA. 98367
Some members have already sent in their dues in January, February, etc, so don't send in more, you are covered.
Cheers, Steve, CAT38 Treasurer