[C38] Rudder Post Dimension

RICHARD KILROY dickkilroy at comcast.net
Fri May 11 17:02:32 EDT 2012

Mark: I don't know the diameter but it is larger than 1 7/8, I can't go measure. I am in Mass and the boat is in the BVI. The reason I'm sure of this, I also own a Morgan 38--2 in Mass and it's rudder shaft is 1 7/8.. I have talked to Ted Brewer who designed the 38-2
about enlarging the rudder, this diameter has a load problem, I think the Cat 38 is more like 2 1/4

Dick