[C38] Rudder Post Dimension

Mark Lewis mwlewis2025 at gmail.com
Mon May 14 17:39:39 EDT 2012

Steve,

Thanks.  I've received two responses that 1.875 is too small.  I got parts
to convert to wheel and my quadrant is 1.875.  I'll need to get it bored to
the right spec.  I'll call the factory and see if they can tell me what it
is... Thanks.

Just spoke with Kent at the factory and it is 2.86.  Glad I checked!  I was
looking for a stuffing box at swap meets.

Mark