[C38] Transmission

Mark Lewis mwlewis2025 at gmail.com
Mon May 14 18:20:22 EDT 2012

Tom,

What is PYI?  A trans company?  Where are they located, and how much money
are we talking about?

Mark

PS.  My conversion to propane was very smooth.  Burners are working, just
need new thermostat for the oven (the PO reported that mine didn't work
under CNG either, so it has nothing to do with the conversion.  It didn't
cost me anything to convert the range ( my propane supplier redrilled the
orifice holes after capping them for free...I bought my shutoff solenoid,
hose, pressure gauge and fittings through them for $142 which includes the
hose and adapter for my Magma grill).  Still working on the fridge.

On Mon, May 14, 2012 at 12:46 PM, tdtron at earthlink.net <tdtron at earthlink.net