[C38] Spreader Problem / Sail Re Cut

dmills3 at comcast.net dmills3 at comcast.net
Tue May 15 21:14:18 EDT 2012

I didn't pay too much attention to it but from what I remember it seemed to have two beads, the one at the edge was pretty small and then about 3/4 inch back there was a bead about the size of a #6. I was wondering if they could have just cut off the small bead but then I guess the material would have to be glued at the larger bead. It was just better to replace the whole luff tape.

Dan #108