[C38] 2012 Catalina 38 Nationals IMPORTANT!

Charles charles at finn.ws
Tue May 22 11:50:36 EDT 2012

It is amazing how quickly time can fly and this is certainly the case
regarding our Nationals event!
This should be a great time, with lots to do in San Francisco given our
timing around the America's Cup!

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<BUT>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

These kind of events take planning and promises to facilities and yacht
clubs, who are already pretty booked given the timing!

At this point.......  We have to have more folks committed to the event
before it can move forward.

Please let us know if can come or are considering it!  It is unfair to
the small group of folks arranging this for us to have them move forward
with no one willing to come.

So, please let Anders know your intentions and hopefully we will have a
great time in late August!

Regards,
Chuck Finn
Commodore