[C38] Any C38ers in Vancouver?

PAUL NOTTE panotte at shaw.ca
Wed Jun 6 15:04:59 EDT 2012

It sounds like you have been to Vancouver already, so you may be familiar with false creek/Granvill Isl
 I quite often weekend there as it is a 6 hour trip from where I live with more things to do than any other anchorage. I can't promise anything right now I will however start the wheels in motion ,I should be able to give you at least a day sail in English bay.

  Paul Notte
 250-327-6262