[C38] Hurth Transmission Oil Level

Jay Sorensen jsorensen at novarx.com
Fri Jun 8 21:03:26 EDT 2012

Hi Rob,

My understanding is that the level is read by sticking the dipstick the hole in but NOT screwing it down.  I put in about 80% of what it needs and then adding little by little until the level reaches the ring on the dip stick because going over causes having to pump out the excess which is a hassle.

Regards,

Jay Sorensen
C-38 #311, Broad Reach
San Diego, CA