[C38] Spreader Problem / Sail Re Cut

Max Soto maxsoto at gmail.com
Thu Jun 14 01:13:51 EDT 2012

The hull lines looks totally different. Check this out:
http://www.marina42.net/cgi-bin/p/m42p-listing.cgi?d=murray&id=1443

What I don't get is that only eleven were supposed to being built, and owned by LBYC, but I have seen that one, and the one on the link below for sale during the last few years far away from CA. Who knows how many more were built...

http://web4homes.com/c380/37%20Catalina%20Capri.html

Regards, max
Sent from my iPod