[C38] Date of San Francisco Nationals?

littlebreeze at comcast.net littlebreeze at comcast.net
Tue Jul 3 19:04:00 EDT 2012

Don,
The nationals are on Saturday, August 25, 2012. We will begin at 0900 with breakfast and a captains meeting in Sausalito. The race will begin at 1200 hrs off of Angel Island and should be over by 1400. That will give us time to get in position to watch the Luis Vitton Cup races. We will then have and Awards dinner back in Sausalito about 1900 hrs.

Which boat is yours? And where do you keep her? We will be having another planning meeting on July 19th. Your welcome to come.

Call me at (925) 354-6487 any time after 1400 hours.

Kerry Grimes
Little Breeze, 139
San Francisco, CA
(925) 354-6487