[C38] 2012 dues status

Charles charles at finn.ws
Thu Jul 5 12:37:48 EDT 2012

Hey Everybody!
We are back!  (kind of).
Anders got out of hospital on July 3.  He still has other surgeries and
the road will be long.  I have just returned home (Saratoga Springs, NY)
after being with him for the last month.  My wife, Mary, is flying out
as I write as Anders is not at a point where he can manage on his own
(he has another opinion of course, but for now the doctors rule).    He
still has problems with his right arm and he is seriously right-handed,
so I am acting as his scribe for the time being.
Below is a list of the folks who paid their dues using PayPal since
January 1, 2012.  I know a couple of these names listed were paying for
last year, but that is for you and Steve Orton to figure out!
I hope this helps.
Regards,
Chuck Finn
Commodore