[C38] AC

Max Soto maxsoto at gmail.com
Thu Jul 5 17:10:42 EDT 2012

Mine is a self contained Air Marine unit with left air discharge. I'll take some pics this weekend. The installation was pretty easy. I also added a 25amp breaker on the switch panel.
  Mark Turner has his ac installed where the holding tank was located, with a direct discharge grille right next to the mast.
Hope this Helps!
Regards, Max

Sent from my iPod