[C38] up-grading electrical system

1derful at comcast.net 1derful at comcast.net
Thu Jul 5 23:38:12 EDT 2012

I don't have any  problems.

My engine starts after 10 seconds of glow plug.

He is a "fellow sailor" (not selling anything)  whom I rafter up with this weekend.  He just made a number of suggestions to improve boat.  He said there is a web site for Catalina that tells what upgrades are recommend.

He mentioned something about a post-market support for the alternator which is supposed to prevent it from falling off which "would cause engine to lose all its oil."

I believe in "If its not broken....don't fix it."

I have gotten into trouble fixing things that work

Thanks for your response.

Patrick