[C38] AC

William Knowles whk1965 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 16 12:43:03 EDT 2012

Brett we are over in Rock Hall, I can't believe the heat the past two
years. I was first looking at 16000 but being such a cheapskate thought I
may get away with less. Right now we are using a 7000 cabin top unit works
OK if we put up sun shades and run it around the clock when not sailing. I
am trying to find a unit that my Honda 2000 gen may run on the hook.

Bill

On Mon, Jul 16, 2012 at 12:24 PM, Brett <bikahoga at aol.com> wrote:

> Where I am here in Maryland it's hot as hell during July and August. I was
> living on the boat with 2 dogs and never ever thought it was an over kill
> for my climate. I had it plumbed all the way forward to the V birth and the
> main salon. I thought it was perfect for me.
>
> Brett
>
> On Jul 16, 2012, at 10:56 AM, William Knowles <whk1965 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Thanks Brett do you think that was over kill or ok? Almost all guides say
> not to go to big as it may damage the unit because it may cycle to much.
>
> On Mon, Jul 16, 2012 at 10:38 AM, Brett <bikahoga at aol.com> wrote:
>
>> I used 16,000.
>>
>> Brett
>>
>> On Jul 16, 2012, at 10:35 AM, William Knowles <whk1965 at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> > Does anyone know what BTU's  there AC units are? The selection guides
>> on line say I should use around 11,000 BTU's. Any ideas?
>>

> --
> W H Knowles

W H Knowles