[C38] AC

Max Soto maxsoto at gmail.com
Mon Jul 16 18:04:43 EDT 2012

The only upgrade I did was adding a 20amp breaker, as required.
The Marine Air 16000btu takes 10amps. So the AC system will handle it pretty well.
When I'm connected to shore power I have the ac, charger and tv always on. The shore cable doesn't even gets hot. I also use the microwave every once in a while.
One thing that should be considered when using a generator, is that th starting peak is around 34amps. This lasts just tenths of a second, but that load can turn down and disconnect the genset, or trigger its breaker.
Regards, max.

Sent from my iPod