[C38] AC water supply

Max Soto maxsoto at gmail.com
Mon Aug 6 15:36:40 EDT 2012

Hi Bill, exactly. As a fact, there are two holes. One for the water supply, and another one for the ac pan drain hose. It goes right to the bilge. The water outlet thruhull is located behind the ac, just a few inches above the waterline...
Careful about the holes under the las drawer. They are drilled in the small space between the drawer and the bulkhead.  There is another hole for the water supply, and that's thru the Fiberglas under the bulkhead, right between under the starboard settee and the space under the last drawer.  Will take pics about all these details...
Regards, max

Sent from my iPod