[C38] Question

Don Strong drstrong at ucdavis.edu
Thu Aug 16 12:08:53 EDT 2012

You can make your own with the line that you find in the dumpster at the
dock. No corrosion. If you desire very sexy models, use loops of Dynema.
The rough and ready versions: tie a double bowline with big loop,
bowline on a bight (you get two loops with this approach), or a loop
with a Buntline Hitch. Use a short piece of line with half hitches at
each end for these knots. Very inexpensive.
Don