[C38] Chesapeake Bay Sailors - 3rd attempt

MB Contact mixedbusinesscontact at gmail.com
Thu Aug 30 09:59:15 EDT 2012

Momentous and crew will be in-route to Annapolis on Friday and somewhere on the rhode river on sat night then back to Baltimore on Sunday. if you're sailing down the bay hail us on the radio and we'll try to get close. We monitor chan 16.

or... if youre still in the area on the weekend of sept 15th we'll be looking for a place to go and maybe raft up for a night on that Sat too.

maybe we'll hear from you.

mark Odell
Momentous #230
Baltimore