[C38] Catalina 38 Shirts

Charles charles at finn.ws
Tue Oct 2 10:59:58 EDT 2012

More than a few years back, my wife offered to buy a microwave for her
work group as we were traveling to a large metropolitan area where they
were readily available. This was way back when these were not common
appliances.  I told her this was a bad idea because we were going to
spend a lot of time finding, purchasing, transporting and then
collecting the money for it......   And then! folks would thank her for
her effort by telling her they could have gotten a better one for less
money!
And, that is exactly what happened!
Kerry and his wife designed and put this great shirt together and had
them ready for Nationals.  There really are nice and I got three of
them!   Next time around, perhaps we can get together a pre-order and
take advantage of some discounts.  But this time I just want to say
THANK YOU to Little Breeze for getting us some great shirts!

Chuck Finn
Commodore
Catalina 38 International Association