[C38] Main sheet Winch

Max Soto maxsoto at gmail.com
Thu Oct 11 17:12:22 EDT 2012

Since I'm moving all my lines to the cockpit, I installed a 30 on port for
Jib and spare halyard, but I need to install another one on port for main
and spi halyard, so two winches on starboard will be too much, so I'm
getting rid of the original 16, install a 40 and also use the mainsheet on
this winch with a clutch. This winch will also be used to take me up the
mast eventually. An electric one will be so nice!
Reefing lines will be leading aft soon!

Regards,
Max

2012/10/11 Steve Smolinske <SSmolinske at rainierrubber.com>

> Peregrine came with a 30 on port and a 16 on starboard The 16 was rigged
> for the main sheet.  I moved it to the 30 and am now doing a new deck
> layout and looking to put it back on the 16.  Any comments out there if it
> is adequate  or undersized?   Thanks.  ****
>
> ** **
>
> Steve Smolinske****
>
> President ****
>
> ** **
>
> 425-227-4500****
>
> www.RainierRubber.com <http://www.rainierrubber.com/>****
>
> ** **
>
> The information contained in this email may be confidential and/or
> proprietary in nature and is intended for the recipient of the email only.
> Please treat all information contained in this and any communication with
> the 4M Company as such.  Thank you.****
>
>  ****
>
> P Before printing, think about ENVIRONMENTAL responsibility****
>
> ** **